Thursday, December 20, 2012

Colonel Bob's Holiday Newsletter Greetings Dec 2012

Dear Boot Campers, friends, family, fitness and life enthusiasts,

The year is coming to a close so quickly and I want to take a moment to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

The year has been a tough but successful one for me. I had successful cancer surgery in January and am receiving as a precautionary measure radiation treatments. I have received 24 treatments as of Dec. 20, 2012 and need to complete 39 radiation treatments. The radiation has had no impact on my physical fitness and the sweat and exertion will continue. To my beach boot campers: You are a source of inspiration for me and I thank you for that. I thank my family for their support as well. I am thankful to be amongst the living and have a greater peace in my heart about the Creator and my time and activities on this earth. I am thankful to the Creator for granting me more time with you. Life is truly short and I believe life is also a test to give us the opportunity to strengthen those spiritual muscles show some love for the Creator and his created both in word and in deed.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS:

HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: NO CLASSES DURING CHRISTMAS WEEK
There will be no beach boot camp classes at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa during Christmas week since I will be on vacation in Orlando. That means there will be no classes on
Dec. 24, 2012, Monday
Dec. 26. Wednesday
Dec. 27, Thursday
Dec. 29, Saturday
Dec. 31, Monday
Marriott classes will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 7 pm.

For those who have memberships, your membership will simply be extended to compensate for the lost week.

EARLY BIRD BOOT CAMP, 5:30 AM AT LAS OLAS BRIDGE
There will be no early bird boot camp classes during Christmas week. The next class will be on Jan. 3, 2013 and the cycle will finish on January 8. The new five week cycle will start on Thursday, January 10.

LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS: BOOKS BY COLONEL BOB

COLONEL BOB'S EVENTS CALENDAR

SEE THE LATEST BEACH BOOT CAMP VIDEOS

CONTACT COLONEL BOB