Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Beach Boot Camp Coming to an End in Fort Lauderdale

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of beach boot camp classes in Fort Lauderdale since I will be moving out of state.

Effective end of May 2016, there will no longer be any beach boot camp classes. For the couple of boot campers who have purchased package memberships that go beyond May 2016, please contact me for a refund.

I initially wanted to have classes continue into June, 2016, but I am now aware of the prep involved for the move out-of-state.

The time with the beach boot campers throughout the years are some of the most memorable times of my life and the friendships I made will last forever. I will miss you all and the classes as well.

I have just take the websites www.beachbootcamp.net and www.thehealthcolonel.com offline. My blog with Google http://colonelbobsbeachbootcamp.blogspot.com/ will continue to exist and my email thehealthcolonel@beachbootcamp.net will stay valid.

A farewell get-together will take place on Friday, May 20, 2016, 6 PM at Briny's Restaurant on the river in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Briny's address:
One River Plaza 305 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 376-4742

Much love to you and all the best.

Bob

Joseph "Bob" Weinstein
954-790-7111